Oil and Filter Change
To keep your vehicle operating smoothly, you should have an oil and filter change every 3 months or 3,000 miles. Motor oil is the “life blood” of your engine. Since oil breaks down and gets dirtier with use and age, making sure you have a regular oil and filter change is one of the easier things you can do to take care of your car.
Some owners are able to change the oil and filter on their own. For those who can’t or don’t want to, the qualified and capable staff at Ric and Rocky’s Family Car Care Center will be happy to do the job.
When you bring your car in for an oil and filter change, we will:
- Drain the oil out and replace it with 10W30 synthetic oil
- Remove and replace the oil filter with the appropriate size oil filter
- Check the air filter to make sure it is still clean
- Check and clean the battery terminals, if needed
- Check and adjust all fluid levels
- Grease all fittings on the chassis
- Lube all door hinges and latches
In addition to the oil and filter change, Ric and Rocky’s technicians will perform a general safety inspection of your vehicle which includes checking/adjusting tire pressure on all tires and spares, and making sure all interior and exterior lights are working. Ric and Rocky’s Family Car Care Center will perform your oil and filter change quickly and affordably. In most cases, an appointment is not necessary for oil and filter changes.